If you’re looking for the perfect Margarita…you know, the one all of your friends want when they come over? Here ya go! This is amazing. I actually ended up putting 3 drops of Vitality Lime Oil in it, because I just love it. ENJOY!
Hey there, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS! If you’re anything like me, you are still STUFFED from all the yummy food served at Thanksgiving! BUT, with Christmas coming up, I thought I would go ahead and share some recipes over the next week – they are delicious! I love incorporating oils into whatever I can! Enjoy!
Cranberry Sauce is one of my VERY FAVORITE parts of Thanksgiving! Oh man, I can be so full, but when I see it, IT IS ON!
Who doesn’t need some of this? If you don’t, please comment or email me and teach me your ways! I do need this oil – a lot.
- Stress away -blend of 7 oils
- Stress Away essential oil is a unique blend of stress-relieving and relaxing essential oils that can help reduce tension.Stress Away essential oil is a unique blend of stress-relieving and relaxing essential oils that can help reduce tension.
NOTE: This oil has Lime Essential Oil in it which makes it extremely photosensitive. If you use this, please use it on an area that will NOT be exposed to the sun for at least 72 hours.
That concludes the Premium Starter Kit oils, and we just covered 11 powerhouses that make up the kit. They can be incorporated into any person’s lifestyle. I hope you enjoyed it!
I think Key Lime Pie is often forgotten about. Not in this house, though. We LOVE it! There is nothing like it – nothing to compare it to…Key Lime Pie sits on it’s own pedestal, as it should.
**Disclaimer: I am NOT a “food blogger”, so there will not be pretty pictures showing the steps to making this. I intended to, but got so wrapped up in the excitement of what was to come, that I completely forgot. I did remember to take a picture of the first piece, though!
I have tried several recipes over the years trying to find something “just right”. This is what I have found to be the best Key Lime Pie, EVER. It is the perfect mix for me. If you like less tart-ness, go for less juice. If you like it more rich, then go for another egg yolk. What I really love about this recipe is the addition of the Lime Essential Oil. It gives it a hint of true Lime with even the great Lime smell. It is the perfect touch. If you are new to making a Key Lime Pie, you may wonder what the color should be. It should be a light yellow color, not green. If you see a green Key Lime Pie, it is because they added food coloring to it.
So, now for the recipe you will want to keep handy for all occasions – even weekly suppers!
Best Key Lime Pie EVER
4 egg yolks, beaten
2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
1 cup key lime juice
1-2 drops of Lime Essential Oil
1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine the egg yolks with half of a can of sweetened condensed milk and whisk well.
- Combine the rest of the sweetened condensed milk and key lime juice and Lime Essential Oil in large bowl and mix well.
- Add the egg yolk/sweetened condensed milk mixture to large bowl and mix well.
- Pour into unbaked graham cracker shell.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. Allow to cool. Serve at room temperature or chill in refrigerator for a couple hours or longer. Top with Cool Whip!
Linked up at Tatortots & Jello